PowerTrends will celebrate its 25th birthday in 2020. As the oldest and best established energy show in Philippines we will celebrate together with all our past exhibitors and sponsors and introduce a new revitalised brand G - Power.
• New & Renewable Energy
• Energy Efficiency/Savings Technology and Energy Management
• Energy Management
• Offshore Oil & Gas Exploration
No. of Attendees
• Theme: “Trends Shaping the Renewable Energy”
• WHEN: 03-04 September 2019 WHERE: SMX Convention Center, MOA Complex, Manila, Philippines
• Organized in cooperation with the Department of Energy in partnership with the National Renewable Energy Board (NREB)
• Largest ASEAN participation of exhibitors and visitors. Was a feature of the ASEAN Ministers of Energy Meeting when Philippines played Official Host on the Golden Anniversary of ASEAN’s founding in 2017.
• Large database of visitors and exhibitors from the last 22 years.
• Focus sectors: LNG,Solar, Wind, Hydro, Geothermal, Bio, Nuclear, Smart Grid, Energy Storage, Microgrids, Hybrid Energy Sources, Electric Vehicles
• The oldest and largest energy show in the Philippines. First organized with the Department of Energy (DOE) and the National Power Corporation (NAPOCOR) in 1995 at the height of our energy crisis.
• High-level conference and exhibition
• Covers all technologies, trends and issues relation to the energy sector