Expos Asia is a strategic investment advisory firm and exhibition management company in Asian MICE industry.
Born in 1978, Halle/Saale, GDR
Since year 2000 active in MICE industry in Asia and worked in managing positions with Messe Munich, UBM and Comexposium. Bjoern is passionate about exhibition business and trying to adapt to local cultures. His forte is in management of large scale shows, integration, intercultural negotiations and M&A. Bjoern lived 7 years in Hong Kong and more than 9 years in Shanghai. He currently resides in Bangkok.
• 2000 - Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Germany
• 2002 - Management Assistant Diploma in Hong Kong
• 2005 - Master of Business Administration, Germany
• 2010 - PhD of Business Administration, USA
• The secret of business intercultural negotiations (in German only) 2005
• Living and Working in Hong Kong (in German only) 2008
• Intercultural Management & Cultural Effects on Negotiations 2012